Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Good Seat to Watch the Winter

One of the simple pleasures of winter is to find a good seat to watch. The groundhog saw his shadow. Winter will be over soon enough. Please enjoy a few seasonal shots from Bucks County from the comfort of your favorite seat.

A good seat to watch winter.


Geese on the Neshaminy Creek.
Nature's cross roads, tracks across the lake at Core Creek Park.


This little one has a good seat to enjoy the winter sun.


Dawn drive taking my son to High School. Red sky in morning, sailor take warning, well the small winter storm did hit that day. Thank goodness it was a light snow fall, just enough to look nice but very little shoveling, the way I like it. One of the perks of getting up before dawn on your day off to drive my son to school.    

Sunrise across Bucks County, this shot from Rock Way.
Winter scene in Richboro.

See you in the Spring! I am looking forward to it Langhorne Players. I always enjoy your shows.
Thanks for viewing my shots and thoughts. Please feel free to post comments. As always, most of my shots are available in prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment